DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Savage Tales of the Thieves Guild?

Although the Lankhmar core book is available, the other two books still aren't as far as I can see. Which is a pity, because Savage Tales of the Thieves Guild has some great adventures in it that makes it probably the best value book in the series. Any chance of getting that converted too?
    Game Streams - twitch.tv/rodney418
    Ultimate License
    - All you need to play in my games is Fantasy Grounds Demo

Favourite Rulesets: Savage Worlds
    Currently Running: Pirates of the Spanish Main, Interface Zero, Primeval Thule
    Time Zone: PST

Blog Entries
    Yes, I will be coming back around to the Lankhmar series once I get a few other items from my queue out the door. The first one will be Savage Foes of Nehwon, then Savage Tales of the Thieves Guild, wrapping it up with Savage Seas of Nehwon.

you going to upgrade those to SWADE?
    Ultimate license owner.
    I use FG online as well as at the tabletop. I usually stream my games; Savage Worlds - Sat at 6, Sunday at 2 and 6pm and 5e on Monday at 6:30 pm Pacific time. Look for 7thSim on Twitch!

Blog Entries
    Until Ikael tells me otherwise, the SWADE ruleset will work with all existing DLC. That said, if or when Pinnacle publishes an upgrade guide for the Lankhmar-specific material, I will update them.

Thread Information