Day of week and time: Tuesday, 7pm
    Planned start date: Nov 20, 2018
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, 2 hour duration
    Term: Until the adventure, Pranac Pursuit, is complete

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: 3 Players confirmed can accept up to 3 more
    Character starting level & equipment: Novice, basic standard setup for Last Parsec
    Character restrictions: None

Details of your scenario:
    Trying out Fantasy Grounds and am looking to get a group going. Will be running the Pranac Pursuit adventure for Savage Worlds: The Last Parsec as a test run of the software as group. Details about Pranac Pursuit can be found here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...d=PEGFGSWTLPPP

If everything works out, will transition to Eris Beta-V for a full campaign.

Mike
    Last edited by mikezekim; November 19th, 2018 at 02:43. Reason: Updated information

Three players confirmed, so we will being with character creation on Nov 20.

Question, after the first published adventure in the group, you say you will transition to a full campaign. My question is, is that full campaign homebrew, or more published adventures?

Thanks for your time.
    Full License owner
    Destroyer of Bacon
    The thin line between genius and insanity is dotted.

I plan on using the Eris Beta-V plot point campaign, so it is a mixture of home-brew adventures and pre-made adventures from the plot-point campaign.

I don't know how familiar you are with plot-point campaigns in Savage Worlds. Here is a description of how they work: https://www.peginc.com/plot-points/

Mike

I am not familiar with that, thanks. I will look into that. I am more interested in homebrew instead of published stuff, but I will read over that and see if it might work and fit for me.

Thanks.
    Full License owner
    Destroyer of Bacon

Hello,
    I've been interested in playing a Savage Worlds game for a while now, perhaps I can join.

Quote Originally Posted by Samzagas View Post
    Hello,
    I've been interested in playing a Savage Worlds game for a while now, perhaps I can join.
    Sent you a PM with information.

Interesting. I hate the railroads that a lot of published adventures are, but that plot point stuff seems neat. I have played a touch of Savage Worlds in a Hellfrost game, but never anything sci fi in that system.

The time slot is perfect for me. I'd like to give it a try if you would have me.
    Full License owner
    Destroyer of Bacon

Thread Information