DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries

D&D Dungeon of the Mad Mage Giveaway!

Posting this here too, already did so on Facebook, in hope of getting a useful answer this time:

1st Post: Is it normal for the referral link to be different each time i visit the page? i am asking because this also happened on your last giveaway i entered (D&D Stream of Many Eyes Giveaway!) and i had several friends using these links and not a single one got counted!?!

2nd Post: Aaaaand it's not working for me again! A friend just used the provided referral link, registered an account and also entered the giveaway. No Change for me, counter still says 4/6 Entries (I don't use twitter, so those are the 2 entries i can't use) Btw. how is this supposed to count "up to 10" entries from referrals plus the other 6 entries if it only counts up to 6???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Cobalt View Post
    Posting this here too, already did so on Facebook, in hope of getting a useful answer this time:

1st Post: Is it normal for the referral link to be different each time i visit the page? i am asking because this also happened on your last giveaway i entered (D&D Stream of Many Eyes Giveaway!) and i had several friends using these links and not a single one got counted!?!

2nd Post: Aaaaand it's not working for me again! A friend just used the provided referral link, registered an account and also entered the giveaway. No Change for me, counter still says 4/6 Entries (I don't use twitter, so those are the 2 entries i can't use) Btw. how is this supposed to count "up to 10" entries from referrals plus the other 6 entries if it only counts up to 6???
    I see a bunch of Refer a Friend entries for people when I look at the entries section. It doesn't count them until they also do something to get an entry. I see one Refer a Friend for you for someone with "faer" in the email. I see 5 entries for you currently because of the 1 Refer a friend entry. I don't think the counter shows the refer a friend entries though. Those allow for up to 10 additional entries above the 6 shown in the counter.

Thanks for clarifying this.

The fact that the entries for referred friends don't show up is quite confusing, especially if nothing tells you what the referred person has to do to be counted; just click the link, create an account or enter the giveaway themselves!?! Maybe put a small line about what is needed for a referral to be counted into the giveaway rules in the future?

Thread Information