DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Deadlands Noir Questions

Hey, I have purchased the Deadlands: Noir Module and I have a few questions:

1. Effects list lacks the Header: What do the Icons mean? I figured out that the flash controls if the effect will be removed or if you are able to maintain it,but what dies the checkbox do?
    2. Dominion Table, Patter Results, Skills Table, Interrogation Results throws an Script Error. What do I do wrong? ("Unable to create Window")
    3. Legend Chips - Where do I find those?
    4. Injury Table: Why is the injury table not set up as an effect, so I can pull the result over? Is there a more elegant solution?
    5. Is there a good way to track ammunition? I did find it for PCs but failed to find it for NPCs (Combat Tracker preferred).

Thank you!

Another question: Is it somehow possible to modify the purchased modules (items/characters/Effects)? I know I can add more, but if I find a clerical error, can I correct it by myself?
    Last edited by Razortide; November 12th, 2018 at 07:47.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Table-Question answers the question regarding the effects

Had a Discussion with Doswelk and if you are interested:

2) Those are not really rollable tables but text tables. Its a current bug and Talyn found a solution, that he gave to Ikael.
    3) Legend Chips are not implemented (*FEATURE REQUEST*)
    4) Combat table is not an effect
    5) NPCs have as much ammo as you want - Or you can use the Weird Wars rule a club means they need to reload

Thank you Doswelk.

Honestly, I am not happy with some of the things, but maybe when I am more proficient with Fantasy Grounds I am able to write an Extension for 3), I can change the Table by myself on 4) and for 5) I was thinking of just using an effect running as many rounds as the NPC has bullets :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Razortide View Post
    Had a Discussion with Doswelk and if you are interested:...
    5) NPCs have as much ammo as you want - Or you can use the Weird Wars rule a club means they need to reload....
    Please note this is just my rule (I am an evil when I want to be), otherwise I keep track with a note (annoying but works)
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Blog Entries
    We've been chatting on Discord but I'll post it here, too:

• Legend Chips don't exist in my PDF. Neither does that table on page 50 of your Kickstarter PDF. Were they removed prior to final publish?
    • Injury Table to Effects is an excellent idea, but that's a core ruleset function so the diligent Ikael will have to consider that (or not). I'd highly suggest adding it to the Savage Worlds feature request thing in Ikael's signature so he sees it.
    • Gritty Damage temporary wounds: again, that is a core ruleset setting rule, and Ikael very loudly yelled "do not further clutter the Combat Tracker!!!" so I'm gonna guess that's a hard pass on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    We've been chatting on Discord but I'll post it here, too:

• Legend Chips don't exist in my PDF. Neither does that table on page 50 of your Kickstarter PDF. Were they removed prior to final publish?

Page 50 of my physical copy mentions Legend Chips and has a table...
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Blog Entries
    Got a new PDF from the SWADE Kickstarter and it's in there, too so I've already got the Tale Telling table in the GM Guide (that's the only thing I've touched in that book so far) and we'll get the Legend Chip implemented at some point.

Also, keeping with SmiteWorks' newer policies and practices, I will be splitting the Red Harvest! Plot Point Campaign into its own separate .mod which will save resources on the GM server not loading that data and graphics. I'm debating whether to follow suit with the Savage Tales or just leave them in. Preferences?

Thread Information