STAR TREK 2d20
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567
    I ant to support it by buying first day

However even though I own DLR bundle and others, I have never run a game. That is changing in week or two. i have only become familiar with original rules. even after buying new v5, I assume I can load v4 and run say, Coffin Rock as a regular v4 rules system right? It’s not like it converts my old modules?

Quote Originally Posted by Varsuuk View Post
    I have only become familiar with original rules. even after buying new v5, I assume I can load v4 and run say, Coffin Rock as a regular v4 rules system right? It’s not like it converts my old modules?
    The aim was to let you use downloaded modules with either set of rules, you just start the appropriate type of campaign and the modules should be available to load.

Ah cool, I just worried modules worked for both be a use wired as before with old but if you upgraded ruleset, it converted existing to that. Right, makes more sense this way it’s just an alt ruleset which can take from same source.

Cool, then I am ordering it now even though I won’t likely play with new rules until after get physical book and set from the KS

Thread Information