DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Sounds really interesting, I definately grab that if I can on the kindle.

Last night worked on things fair bit, I am trying very hard to fit everything into 1E rules with T4 Pocket Empire manging the Economy. So far it seems to dovetail well, however I have some concerns around space combat, which would be a heavy feature in this campaign and mass space combat as well. I think the High Guard Space Expanded rules. But does not leave a lot of rules for space combat tactics. I would like tactics to have something like the element of Honor Universe, but not overwhelming detail that it take to long, with 1000 die rolls.

I think I am going to use 1E rules with a few house rules. I will go through them over the next few weeks, want to play test a few battles.

I'll give pocket empire a good read through when I have the chance
    Ultimate License Holder & FGU backer
    playing D&D since 1980

Currently GMing:
    *Opus Christini Traveller campaign

*Currently Playing
    *Currently Looking

ok some dates locked in, I have been very busy with working out spreadsheets, History, NPCs and starting Military equipment for the starting World.

Sunday, 13th of January 8.30pm AEST is the character creation night, this will consist of roleplaying and character creation. Now there will be some house rules around this, mainly to make sure your characters stay in the assigned areas. Example a Navy person will not get drumed out, however may lose a rank or something. the Roleplaying aspect will also help you familarize yourself in the world and culture, also a good time to brush up. Now the Char Creation might spread over a couple of sessions since we doing 3 chars. However there will be a fair bit of roleplaying mixed in so it will feel like a normal session.

I plan to run the campaign ever fortnight, so please send me a message in text if you are still interested and I will lock you position in. Priority will be made for those that can play most fornights, i know it always tough for everyone and first in first serve, I aim to have a group of six.

If you got questions about the game and so forth what I will do is get a email chain going so that way I am including the team about some of the minor house rules, these are just to make the game more freeflowing.

Still got room there??

I do have a spot left message your email address and will send the start email.

If you have a slot available, I am definitely interested. I want to reread the initial outset, to see if I get the Concept. We have a Controller type /Noble that runs the "empire" we control, then a Naval officer type, and then a third character? so we make 3 characters?
    It should say "Rambler"

Well we have started with character creation we unfortunatley had a pull out of one person due to work commitments. So I have one spot still available, hit me up if your interested.

Sorry to say we have 5 consistent people, however I will ask the guys if they feel a need for sixth and let you know.

Thread Information