FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    That's actually huge for tokens. How many individual tokens do you have in there?

Simple way to see if these are the issue: move all of the token files off to somewhere outside of the FG \tokens and then reload FG.
    I pulled out all my tokens... it's under 400mb for ram now... But my tokens.... I guess I need to clean them out.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Note, the ~3.5GB issue is a limit with memory addressing of every 32 bit application, not just FG. It doesn't matter how much RAM you have in your computer or your processor, it is an architectural limit of 32-bit architecture. (Note, if you are running a 32 bit application on a 32 bit operating system, the limit is about 1.3GB. On a 64-bit OS the limit is about 3.5. These numbers are not set in stone, each OS will vary these numbers slightly as well as they can be modified with tweaks to the OS, but they are hard limits.)
    Yeah I know I was just giving system specs. I'm a software developer by trade.

Quote Originally Posted by vainazzo View Post
    I pulled out all my tokens... it's under 400mb for ram now... But my tokens.... I guess I need to clean them out.
    Yep, you do. Sorry. :/

First thing - assuming these are creature tokens, reduce the size if they're above 200x200 pixels (unless they're massive creatures). The general rule for FG commercial products is 100x100 for medium or smaller creatures, 200x200 for large, and 300x300 for larger than large.

Then, put them into token modules (not just one big module). Make them relevant to a specific category - so you only need to open the token module when you need it, and can close it after you use it. If you're attaching tokens to NPCs, you can close the token module after you've used it and the FG campaign will still be able to access the token when in a closed module (that a simplification, but it's essentially what happens).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vainazzo View Post
    Put them in token modules. Then only load the modules you need when you need them. I think you can even unload the module and FG will still know the link to the token and it will pull them up as needed.

Also, check the image resolution. Generally most people say medium size creatures should be 100 pixels square.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks guys!!! Sorry I was a pain. Now I can get this new CnC campaign started. It's new people new to the system hopefully they will let me stream

Thread Information