Characters gaining indefinite insanity

I seem to be having a bug (or an incident anyway) where opening character sheets frequently automatically applies an indefinite insanity to a character. This happens whether I as GM or the player opens their sheet.

I'm not sure what is triggering this to happen automatically. Can anyone offer any insight?
    yokai.com - the online database of Japanese monsters

Blog Entries
    Indefinite insanity is applied after a 20% SAN loss... I just did about 100 opens and closes and couldnt get anything to change automagically...

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Indefinite insanity is applied after a 20% SAN loss...
    Oh my... one of the players get away without indefinite insanity... I thought it is a bug or misclick from his side.

All features in a ruleset must be documented in separate reference manual... I find this weak point in all commercial rulesets I have played with.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Before running a new session, you can reinit the jauge at 100% from the party sheet. Right click on the list of your players
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

Blog Entries
    Yes - we do need better user guides for Call of Cthulhu.

Please make some suggestions of your top 3 things you would like to see documented - the first person who says everything will suffer permanent insanity - and Ill add that to the task sheet....

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

Best tips ever !!! Thank you very much

Thread Information