STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: Vintyri Project

Vintyri Project

It has been some time since we discussed this here, but since there has been so much recent interest in software and maps, this site has hundreds of free maps under the Open Game License. It has the Fractal Mapper versions as well as jpg versions. Fractal Mapper is by NBOS, and you can find it here. It is kind of like Campaign Cartographer lite. They generate about one map each week, and they are very high quality.

Blog Entries
    There are also the CSUAC and Bogies Mapping objects. Not sure if all three collections are hosted by Vintyri or not, but the other two are also worth looking up if they are not.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    There are also the CSUAC and Bogies Mapping objects. Not sure if all three collections are hosted by Vintyri or not, but the other two are also worth looking up if they are not.
    The vintyri site hosts the Vintyri assets, Bogies, CSUAC, and the Dunjinni Archives. They also have installers for CC3+ for all of them. Very handy packs.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Thread Information