DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Looking for Group

Hey! I am new to online tabletop games and I would like to join a game as a player to get the hang of it. Eventually I will start DMing my own games. Looking for a solid group on Sundays starting around 3 pm Pacific Standard Time using the 5E system.

Blog Entries
    Is Sunday the only day you are available? I can probably run something short , a few sessions, so you can get used to the software but on Sundays it would need to be earlier for me, like 12 noon to 3PM (US Central Time).
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Unfortunately yes, or it would have to be an every other Saturday. Due to my work schedule. However I won't be available till at least 2 pm (US Pacific Time) so I think that's 4 pm for you?

Blog Entries
    Yeah, that would be 4PM for me which unfortunately, would be too late of a start time.
    Last edited by GunnarGreybeard; October 28th, 2018 at 08:22. Reason: grammar
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Yeah I understand that. If I can get things moved around I'll let you know. All of my friends near me don't play DND, so I figured I would try online.

Thread Information