STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Wow amazingly successful Savage Worlds new edition Kickstarter

From $15K goal, they are at like $285K and blowing through Stretch Goals all the way through.

https://bit.ly/SWADE_KS

Blog Entries
    Impressive. More so since in several places they say something to the effect, if you just want the pdf/book, then just wait until it comes out and buy it cheaper (without the stretch goals) then.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Yup, if you just want the book it will be $10 less. However the various physical stretch goals imo make it well worth it.

I went with boxed set as it will be my RPG Xmas gift to myself this year. No idea if will be able to play it in person vs FG, but hoping to. I went with the boxed set (excited Adventure card goal at $400K. At least can be gotten as add on for $15 in any event. Hope as good quality as last once since those were like $24)

If I see interest before closes may upgrade to Coll Box since for $10 more than another regular book, I get Collectors Edition second book.

Only
    Days
    Left

That's pretty cool. I hope they make more stretch goals. Nice to see a quality product get supported.

Update, they are already at $428K and counting with 2 days left.

They added more stretches, including one for breaking the record of any of their KS at: $438,077: Record Breaker! (Rifts SW) and if get to $440K they are including Deadlands Marshall and Posse pdfs (rule settings)

Great amount of addons and extras!

Blog Entries
    Waiting for the FG mod, which isn't part of the KS.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Yeah, for current Savage Worlds, I have the FG Mod of course, but I use PDFs for reading. With the new edition, I will have a pair of SaWa hardcovers plus PDFs plus all the pretty physical action, adventure, gear, bennies, dice, templates, adventures, etc.

Some of which (the books) I will use with FG, the rest is for local play. plus pretty things to hold and play with

It’s now at $457K of max last final stretch goal at $460K which is well past their previous record of 438K. The last few stretch goals included Deadlands Marshal, Posse, Hell on Earth, Deadlands Noir, tons of samplers of various Settings, adventures, GM inserts, bookmarks, map packs etc.

Just a great way to dive into the system for someone like me who has only FG adventures (Deadlands), Adventure Cards and some pdfs for rules and War of the Dead (also duplicated in FG)

34 hours to go.

I backed them for the digital level.

I would like some of the physical add-ons, but I'm not spending an extra 60–70 dollars just for the privilege of adding them on. I might pick them up later.

Ampersandrew: Will do the same. There will be the pledge manager afterwards where I want to pickup the essentials set :-)

It’s crazy the amount of stretches they offered including many physical in the Essentials boxed set.

Anyhow looks like they will top half a million on that KS.

Looking forward to an FG KS for the new version.

Thread Information