5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFM 2-3 players 5e every Sunday!

Hey all! I’m a longtime DM that has been using fantasy grounds to show maps and stuff for my in person group and I’ve decided to run two campaigns in my world. Unfortunately I moved to a low population city so I have not had many players here so I decided to finally try this whole online dming!

My campaigns are usually on the serious side with heavy roleplay and rare but meaningful combat(75-25). I would love to have some players who can handle improv and good roleplaying but of course All experience levels are welcome.

Send me a message or post here! We still haven’t decided on a exact time but probably around or after noon. Still deciding on a video/voice program as well.

https://www.worldanvil.com/w/the-kno...isolatedpurity

See my world details here, I’m still adding to it and probably will be forever but oh well!
    Last edited by IsolatedPurity; October 26th, 2018 at 13:10.

Blog Entries
    Always good to see more GMs around. Welcome aboard IsolatedPurity.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

This sounds very intriguing! Sent ya a PM!

Sundays are perfect! Sent a DM.

I would like to play with you guys on Sundays. I don't have a lot of experience but I am eager to learn as I go. I am partial to playing a cleric.

Thank you for the kind welcome and interest all, we are still looking for a couple of reliable people!

What time will you be playing and what time zone?

Not sure if the exact time but central. Early afternoon at the latest.

I sent you a pm. We're interested..

Thread Information