FG License: Free, but willing to pick up the license if required.
Time Zone: EST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Mon, Tues or Wed PM, preferrably after 5:30 PM EST, can run until 12-1AM.
Term: Prefer long-term games, but would be willing to do a module as well.
Voice: Discord/Teamspeak/Whatever works for me.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder
Game System Experience: Good amount of experience with 5E, 3.5E and Pathfinder. Been playing on and off for around 7 years.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Minimal, played one short-term game using FG, but enjoyed the interface and how it worked.

Character Type Preferred: I'll play about anything and have fun with it.
About me: I'm an IT consultant who travels a lot for work, so many weekday nights I'm stuck in a hotel with little else to do, so it's a great time to have a game. I've done multiple long term campaigns(1+ years) both in person and online (mostly via Roll 20). They all fell apart at one point or another unfortunately, due to DM schedules and real life circumstances for the players. I'm pretty flexible in my play style, but prefer to be more than just a stat-block, min-max murder hobo. I do also prefer a more relaxed environment and a game that can be serious, but a group that, at least OOC, doesn't take itself too seriously overall. I look at it that we're playing a game to have fun, not to stress out over it.