Starfinder Playlist

LFP AUS/NZ game starting a new game for long term play.

Game full, thanks for your time.

FG License: Will be getting ultimate so everyone can play.
    Game System: DND 5e

Time Zone: GMT/UTC +10 Brisbane/Sydney Australia
    Day of week and time: Saturday night 5pm til 10 pm.
    If new game, planned start date: aiming for the 3/11/18... thats 11/3/18 for you americans.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly and yes a 5 hour session.
    Term: Long term looking for a gaming group. I might branch off and get a second or third group going, but starting with one for now.

Text or Voice: Voice. NO text. And yes your mic needs to work and not be your phone. Also if you have mastered the "push to talk" function that would be a plus for you.
    Voice software used: Discord.
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Pfft no.

Rules: Pretty much all official content. Might allow the UA at some point.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50. If you're new to RP then dnt feel bad about it but I will be interacting with your character. The world is not just a stationary atmosphere but a living breathing place where stuff will want to talk to you. But im not Matt Mercer and suck at voices! haha. Combat is combat, you live or die by your wit or power!!!... but mostly from good rolls. Gotta love them crits.

Number of Players in game & needed: 5-6 players needed, have 3 lined up already.

Character starting level & equipment: lvl 1 fresh start.

Character restrictions: Pretty much only moral restrictions. But understand that if you're a bugbear or orc and you enter a civilized city that hunts orcs... ill hunt your character. There is law and the colour or shape of your skin does not matter. Justice comes for all. :P that sounded cool. I'm fine with monster races but they might not be allowed everywhere, so be careful what you choose.
    No alignment system. Screw that stuff! I will however not tolerate reckless or idiotic pvp. The players are here to have fun and work together as a group. Ill throw enough your way to keep you busy. So if i have to put a restriction it will be a no no for LG,CE and CN. Mabey LG can still play but not CE or CN. If you're a mad, crazy or insane person ill get rid of you. You're warned. BUT anything else goes. Just dnt expect to play the extreme cases of those alignments.

Details of your scenario: So far ive not got a few ideas and if you come early to the crew you can help decide where and what you'll be doing. But for the most part its A-typical 5e dnd setting, Medieval fantasy.

I do have another couple of questions id like you to answer that determine see if you get in.

Tell me about your TTRGP experience. Short and sweet answer is fine.

What do you expect from this game?

What do you think makes for a good TTRPG game session?

What do you think makes for a bad TTRGP game session?

Are you willing to work things out between other players if things go south?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Game full, thanks for your time.
    Last edited by FranktheTank; October 25th, 2018 at 08:42. Reason: Game is full.

Hi,
    I would be interested in playing the game with you. I am free almost every Saturday. I might be unavailable every once in a while, but would give plenty of notice.

Tell me about your TTRGP experience. Short and sweet answer is fine.
    I have limited experience but willing to learn. I know a lot of the basic rules. Been watching a variety of dnd shows for a while.

I am mostly just looking to have fun

A mix of things. A bit of rp, a bit of combat, some joking around and mostly having fun.

The time I played previously online the DM just tried to kill everyone constantly in a horribly unbalanced hombrew. Every combat someone got instant gib in the first round pretty much. So that wasn't great.

Yes, I am pretty lay back person and generally don't have many problems with people. But if someone has a problem with me I would always want to sort it out asap.

If you want to have a chat id be happy to just pm me and ill send you my discord details

Hello there, you are a god sent.
    I have been looking for another Australian to play with for I cannot handle trying to play D&D at midnight xD
    I would love to play if you'd let me join

Tell me about your TTRGP experience.
    I have played Adventures League games at my friendly game store for quite a while now, all be it quite a while is a year for me

A good hearty laugh with some fun roleplay with my interesting character and the other members of the party

Good liner progression and the cooperation of everyone

Unreasonable characters and lack of focus for not just the players but the DM

I'd be willing to stick by with this group until it burns and even after that I will try to help rebuild it from its ash
    Like a majestic phoenix
    Last edited by LyonArd; November 2nd, 2018 at 12:39.

The game is currently full, but i can keep this as a backlog for players wanting to join in the future.

Thread Information