DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Theme customization help

Hi everyone! this is my first post! I hope I'm doing it right.

I'm fiddling with my favorite opensource theme, the FG Light, and I could use some advice. I'm redesigning the sidebar buttons to make them smaller so I can fit more without taking up more space on the desktop, after finding and changing the jpg files however I notice that they're still spaced about the same as if they were the bigger images. does anyone know how I can close the gap between the sidebar buttons? I assumed there would be an xml file with some wording along the lines of x= some number, y= some number, and I have found a couple of those type files, but they don't look related to sidebar buttons and I'm not good enough at reading code to be sure.

Thanks for any help and I hope I'm not breaking any rules with this post.

Edit: I realized later there's some verbage in the code that makes me think asking about modifying it in a public forum may not be appropiate. if any mods see this and agree please feel free to delete this thread and I'll contact the theme copywright owner directly with my questions.
    Last edited by Mr. Hound; October 23rd, 2018 at 05:49.

Blog Entries
    My understanding (I've not done it) is that all of those images are places within window controls (windowframes?) and each of those is assigned a specific size. So not only will you have to change the images, you will have to update the size and placement of the windows themselves.

I suspect someone will be alone shortly with more details, but int he meantime hope that gets you moving in the right direction.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Have a look at the Curse of Strahd theme.
    I've been nervous to tinker with the strahd theme for copywright reasons as well. But if you don't mind me making it my own. is there an easy way to replace the strahd jpg with a simple repeating texture? is there maybe a video tutorial I should be watching?

Edit: of course immediately after asking I find damned's youtube video. thx

Thread Information