Starfinder Playlist

LFG 2 long time D&D guys for 5e group (new to fantasy grounds)

Hello, and thanks for viewing my post! We are 2 friends who are both long time D&D players but are new to fantasy grounds looking for a short or long term 5E game to get involved in. We are looking for weekday nights (Mon, Tues, Thurs nights Available 8/9pm to 12/1am Eastern time). We pref using Discord for voice or something on them lines. Thank you for your time!

Blog Entries
    These guys are looking for a Tuesday game as well although they may not be looking to play as late as you. Together that should be 4 of you and if one of you were willing to DM that's not a bad size group to start off with right there.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Hi. I'm a Fantasy Grounds user but new to DMing. I have an Ultimate license and the full D&D official content catalog. I would be happy to DM for you guys on Mondays or Tuesdays if you get two or three more players to fill out your party.

If you can be patient with me while I learn the DMing interface in Fantasy Grounds I'll be happy to help you learn the player side.

Thread Information