5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    when I was playing with it, it only worked for tokens that had been added from the combat tracker. Are you saying you got it working with tokens straight from the token bag?
    Yep. When tokens are added to the map directly from the token bag they do not have any tooltip text. But you can drag/drop text onto the token on the map to add/change the tooltip.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I just verified this morning, if it is still the case. I‘m saying it‘s working with the token bag. That‘s why I searched for historic city emblems, and created 47 tokens (in German), like apothecary, bakery, ... in Addition to my generic tokens ranging from 1 to 10. This way I just drag and drop them to any city map and would ‚title‘ them whenever the adventurers will walk by.

Quote Originally Posted by Targas View Post
    I just verified this morning, if it is still the case. I‘m saying it‘s working with the token bag. That‘s why I searched for historic city emblems, and created 47 tokens (in German), like apothecary, bakery, ... in Addition to my generic tokens ranging from 1 to 10. This way I just drag and drop them to any city map and would ‚title‘ them whenever the adventurers will walk by.
    I finally got it working. apparently you have to be very careful dropping it onto a token otherwise its easy to miss. I had to make sure that the tokens tooltip was showing when I was trying to drop it, then it worked fine.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    I finally got it working. apparently you have to be very careful dropping it onto a token otherwise its easy to miss. I had to make sure that the tokens tooltip was showing when I was trying to drop it, then it worked fine.
    When you're drag/dropping anything - don't look at what you're dragging, look at the mouse cursor (it'll probably be a hand) - make sure the top left tip of the hand cursor (the tip of the index finder) is over the token when you drop the text.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information