STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP - Relatively new DM looking for 4 players

FG license: Ultimate
    Limited experience as a DM, run 1 campaign and a couple of 1-shots.
    System: D&D 5E Homebrew
    Starting level: 1st

Time and day limitations: Wednesdays or thursdays preferable, evenings.
    Timezone: GMT +2 (about to change to GMT+1 on the 28th october due to summertime ending)
    Campaign length: Unknown, a guesstimate is more than 10 sessions.
    Style: High-fantasy medieval

Players of all experience levels welcome, for further information please contact me here on the forums or through discord.

Disclaimer: I am still learning to DM due to my limited experience, as such, potential players may require some patience.
    Discord ID: Deniecu#7565

A little info about me.
    Male, Swedish, 26 years of age, been interested in DMing for a long time but only really got into it in the early spring of 2018, been loving every second of it since.
    English comes naturally to me and I do not use the typical swedish accent.
    Last edited by Deniecu; October 22nd, 2018 at 04:30.

I would be interested in joining. I'm from Ireland, so time zones are favourable for me

I've played 5th Edition before but I'm very new to Fantasy Grounds (as in, I only downloaded the demo version just today). I hope that is not a problem? I will likely need to ask about a couple of things here and there regarding the platform, but otherwise I am eager to join.

Hmm, looks like I missed when i made my tecent post!

If I don't get any interest I'd be interested.

Blog Entries
    TheSpartan you could also consider sharing the role... one of you run the first campaign and the other the next?
    Maybe you might even encourage others within the group to take a turn?

I'm interested in joining. I live in South Africa and as anybody that doesn't live near the US knows struggles to find games. I have some experience with 5E, over 20 sessions all in Fantasy Grounds.

I'm interested as well. I know Spartan just posted offering to DM and I said i was in but if he wants to pull that post and join this group I'm happy to join as well. I'm new on here and looking for some game experience (if you will have me of course). GMT for me as just north of London and Wednesday would suit really well
    John

Scratching92, no the demo version is fine so long as the host has the ultimate version.

As for TheSpartan, I am perfectly happy stepping back into a players role if spartan should like to DM, it looks like we have a decent group gathered here already.

If it is preferred that I DM, I am fine with that too. I'm looking to increase my experience as both a DM and a player.
    Defenitely not trying to step on anyones toes here, tell you all the truth, I did not see TheSpartan's post looking for a group until just now that you mentioned it.

I am also not opposed to Damned's idea. And I'm glad to see interest from both JohnK and Hughwer as well.

Do let me know, as always, you can access me easier through discord.
    Deniecu
    Last edited by Deniecu; October 22nd, 2018 at 16:32.

Definitely looking like we have a nice group forming here, the time zones line up really well which should be easier for us all. I'm new to FG and also Discord, I only downloaded both applications over this weekend and haven't even tried Discord. Deniecu, perhaps you could give me a shout on Discord or add me as a friend so I can see how it works, my logon is johnkain#3668. I would also like to have a go at DMing once I have played through some campaigns, so sharing adventures between us should be good fun for everybody

John

Looks like you'll be suffering me as a GM (at least initially). There's a Discord sever for game discussion.
    Last edited by TheSpartan; October 23rd, 2018 at 14:06.

A bit of an update, I chatted with TheSpartan and we decided that he should GM for us. Perhaps later we can swap out the GM role to let others have a go at it if TheSpartan feels comfortable with that, (I won't speak for him)
    A discord server has been created where we can chat easily and freely going forward. Thank you all for the interest!

Thread Information