5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Error Codes. What do they mean?

I am trying to get set up to DM a pre-made module HotDQ and whenever I drop a PC or NPC in the Combat tracker or the map, I get these error codes. Have I done something wrong? Do I need to re-install?
    The game does not lock up. All I do is clear the error window and carry on.

Thanks in advance

Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (nonid_name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (targetingicon) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (attributesicon) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (activeicon) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (traits) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (actions) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (reactions) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (legendaryactions) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (lairactions) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (innatespells) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (spells) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (spacingicon) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (effecticon) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (nonid_name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (targetingicon) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (attributesicon) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (activeicon) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (traits) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (actions) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (reactions) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (legendaryactions) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (lairactions) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (innatespells) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (spells) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (spacingicon) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (effecticon) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ultimate License
    "Let’s dance, you and I"
    William from A Knights Tale

This suggests that something is not running a compatible/correct version of the rulesets or extensions.

Are you using any extensions?

What are the versions of the CoreRPG and 5E rulesets reported in the chat window after loading the campaign.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yes, I am using extensions.

This came up as the campaign loaded.
    Runtime Notice: s'Opening window charsheet with path charsheet.id-00002'
    Runtime Notice: s'Window has closed'

Here is my chat window in FG
    chat1.jpg

chat2.JPG
    Ultimate License
    "Let’s dance, you and I"

If this is your first campaign, I suggest running without any extensions initially, and add them in later as you need. These extensions are community projects supported by community members. This means that they can get out of date, and stop working correctly, as FG and the base rulesets evolve.

Try removing extensions until you find the culprit, or remove them all and add them back one-by-one. Also, make sure you are running the latest version of the extensions from their threads.

Once you find the culprit extension, disable that extension, and report to the author.

Regards,
    JPG

Great advice. I will do that, Thanks

I found the culprit extension, took it out and no more errors.

Great support and a great product are why FG is the best!

Thanks again,
    Loko
    Last edited by Loko; October 24th, 2018 at 03:27.
    Ultimate License
    "Let’s dance, you and I"

Thread Information