FG Spreadshirt Swag

SOLVED - Create Oread Character

Hi all,
    I'd like to create an Oread Zen Archer.
    My problem is that even though I have synced the Advanced Race Guide from my Paizo account the race window does not show any races other than the default races.
    I apologize if this issue has been tackled before, I am simply bad at using forums and searched the best I could.
    Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. Looking into it.

Hi @Damned
    I do not see the Advanced Race Guide available to activate, Just to be safe, I have activated just about everything else but still only see tree copies of the base races. I will try syncing my accounts again.

Blog Entries
    After you sync your account, run an update

And note, I assume you have purchased the FG version of that guide? The Paizo sync just gets you a discount if you already own the Paizo PDF or a gets you the PDF for free if you don't.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I did try running an update. But it seems my issue is you second suggestion.
    I think I need the Advanced Race Guide to get that class available in FG. However this is the one book that I could not find in the FG store, so I attempted to purchase it on Paizo store instead and sync from there, not realizing that it only gave a discount for the same item on the FG store. I just missed the fine print.

Blog Entries
    I don't think that is available in FG yet, sounds like you will either have to create the class yourself or just enter it manually into the character sheet.

See; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post410902

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks for the help. Ill stick with pen and paper for this character and try FG again for my next!

Is there a way to change the thread title to show that the issue is solved?

How about making it in PCGen and importing it?

Thread Information