DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Can't type in the name field of an Exploit in N.E.W.

I can't type in the name field for an Exploit in the N.E.W. ruleset. I can create Exploits, but the name will be blank. I can't click in the field. If I copy an existing Exploit, I still can't edit the name of it even after it is unlocked. It is as if the field is somehow disabled. I can edit the Description, Requirements, and Category without issue.

On a side note, is there no way to create new Careers in the ruleset?

Thanks,
    Terrell

I've forwarded this thread to the DLC developer; so that he can answer or look at.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks. I have found 2 work-arounds. One is to export things and edit the module. The other is to add them to a character sheet where I can edit the name and drag them to the appropriate place (Skills/Exploits/etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by terrell View Post
    Thanks. I have found 2 work-arounds. One is to export things and edit the module. The other is to add them to a character sheet where I can edit the name and drag them to the appropriate place (Skills/Exploits/etc.).
    Hi,

Thanks for reporting this, odd behaviour, I'll address this as soon as I can.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thread Information