FG Spreadshirt Swag

Combining assets from different paid FG modules

I've been searching for the answer to this for a bit and coming up empty. I thought I'd ask the community and see if you all can help.

I am putting together a campaign that I plan to weave several of the WotC official modules into and I want to use resources from several of them without having to do a lot of searching when it's time to use them. Primarily I'm thinking of maps and portraits right now. I'd like to organize those assets into a .mod file so I can load them and access them without having to load and search through multiple modules when I need to find a specific plot point visual.

Is there a way to do that at all? Or a way to set bookmarks to specific sections of several modules...almost an index of hyperlinks so the flow of the game is easier when 'the heat is on' during a game?

Thanks!

You can't easily create a module form data that is already within a module. You can make copies of most record, but not images/maps. And you'd also possibly lose links if you closed the original modules.

Your best approach is to create a set of hyperlinks as you mention. Create one, or more, story entries - drag the links from the various sections you want to reference to the Story body to create a list of links. When you share the story entry, right-click on one of the links and select "Make all links shareable" to automatically share all of those records with the players so they can access them.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information