5E Character Create Playlist

A simple graphical tutorial to start understanding and creating your own 5e effects.

I created this simple graphical tutorial to help my players to start understanding how effects are put together on their character sheets and how they interact with the combat tracker, and to help them understand how to modify or even create their own.

I though that perhaps it might help others in our community here as well, so I decide to share it here. Hope it helps some of you to get your feet wet with effects reading and creating.

Fantasy Grounds Basic Effect Creation.jpg

ps. If anyone knows how to make the image rather than link show up in the post, please let me know.
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; October 17th, 2018 at 23:17.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Blog Entries
    You put RESIST: raidant not radiant :-)

Thank you SirGraystone, I hadn't noticed when I made the example.

Thanks to some Photoshop magic it now appears as if I never made that typo, we'll just pretend it never happened and it'll be our secret. *laughs*
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Thread Information