STAR TREK 2d20

LFG 1P New to FG

Hello everyone,

I was originally looking for a Pathfinder only game but I feel that I should open the doors and give myself more options to find a game.

My experience with FG is very limited, I spent about 8 hours messing around in FG learning the Pathfinder system, creating a character, doing some mock combat and love the way it works.

Obviously I would need to learn the way 5E works for example but I feel I am a quick learner and spend my own time doing research to learn more.

Thanks for your time,
    Chris

how would you feel about starfinder? its similar to pathfinder

I can honestly say that I have never heard of it, lol.

I am open to try anything to be honest.

It's kind of like Pathfinder but with a more sci fi theme

Hello, My group needs an additional player. This would be pathfinder with some 3rd party stuff and new rules I have created. For the most part it is by the book though. We talk on discord and use FG for most other chat. If you are intrested please contact me and we can discuss more about it.

It is Pathfinder, Weds or Thurs as my group has 2 other campaigns we rotate to give experience for them to DM as well. Weds game is 6pm and Thurs is 9pm Est. I am in the process though to make the day consistent. They run 5e one pre-made the other homebrew. My campaign is set in pathfinders inner sea using it's lore, but my own story and lore that I am creating.

Thank you and I hope to talk at some point.

Thread Information