5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Hello, i just submitted my application on the game calendar, hope to see you soon if there's still room !Good to see there's still people playing text only and roleplay heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by Haerilis View Post
    Hello, i just submitted my application on the game calendar, hope to see you soon if there's still room !Good to see there's still people playing text only and roleplay heavy.

Yeah, you're in. In a hurry now. I'll pm you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gruber View Post
    Yeah, you're in. In a hurry now. I'll pm you soon.
    Ok no worries.

Wish to join. Added my application too.

Haxel is in and this group is closed for the moment. If there's anyone else willing to apply post here and also make sure to submit your application in the game calendar page, we'll keep you in our potential players list.

Hey, if a spot becomes available id love to join. New to DnD but feel i have an understanding of the basic rules at least.

Hello Gruber,

I would love to join your game, I am a old RPG player (36) but havent played for some years now but would like to start again. I think your "slow game" would suit me very well. I havent used FantasyGrounds before, but look at it as a wonderfull developement for RP. your time slot fits me very well so i think i should be able to attend all sessions.

Hello Gruber,

I would love to join your game. Sunday's work well for me. This Monday is a holiday here so I could make that also. I really like your table rules and the campaign sounds fun. Let me know I would really like to play with your group.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Doctordrew View Post
    Hello Gruber,

I would love to join your game. Sunday's work well for me. This Monday is a holiday here so I could make that also. I really like your table rules and the campaign sounds fun. Let me know I would really like to play with your group.
    Thanks!
    Sorry about the delay. Switch to PMs for additional info.

I see several people have applied for the game recently. I haven't received email updates from the forum therefore the lack of any answer. Everyone who applied should have received PMs so far.

The game is running with a steady group atm.

Thread Information