DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Using modules for different systems

Not sure where to look to be honest, but I was wondering if there is a way to use the adventure modules for lets say 5e, and load them in for Pathfinder or even Savage Worlds. Yes I know things (rules, monsters, etc) are different but the stories can be the same...How can I export the maps, story for import into another system... Thanks for the help in advance.
    When the GM smiles, it's too late!

ULTIMATE LICENSE GM

Blog Entries
    Won't work, you can't access the 5E/PF content to change it (or most of it anyways) To export most of the material, drag and drag into the list its already in. This will create a copy of that record. Do that for all the story entries, then you can export them out into a module. After that you'd have to go into the module's definition.xml and change the ruleset. Any ruleset specific material: monsters, npcs, items and the such shouldn't be copied. Use a similar one in the new ruleset or create it in the new ruleset.

Note: Image exporting won't work. Unless, you have the relevant pdf (except for 5E) use a sceenshot or pull the image from a PDF.
    Ultimate License Holder

That sucks, I was hoping of an easier way of exporting the story at least.

ULTIMATE LICENSE GM

Blog Entries
    Yes you can. As you expect, some things won't work etc. But maps and story entries are pretty much 100% usable.

See; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...dule-Extension

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

YES, THIS WORKS!!!! Thank you LordEntrails!

ULTIMATE LICENSE GM

Thread Information