DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

5e Leather theme for 3.5e/Pathfinder

Forge link: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/4/view

EDIT: This theme is now only the mixed theme as described in post #5

Hello all

I tried as an exercise to make an own theme for my campaign. Since I really like the leather theme, I tried to convert this to 3.5e This is okay/allowed, isn't it? Or is the leather theme somehow licensed? If not, then please delete this thread of course (and really sorry then)

I attached the file, it has still the standard coloured buttons on the right and the skull as a close button (and some other small buttons of the Dungeon theme, especially also the ones in the Combat tracker and the very small buttons on the upper right corner of FG, i.e. the one for party sheet, CT and so on)

It may not be finished, depending on the ruleset you use it in

Best wishes,

Kelrugem

EDIT: See post #5 for changed mixed theme I attached a picture of it (the decal is not included)
    Example (decal not in that theme of course).jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Kelrugem; July 20th, 2021 at 00:00.

The leather theme provided belongs to SmiteWorks. We typically give permission for people to re-use our code and graphics in their FG creations as long as they are made available to the community for free, not sold anywhere, not re-licensed, and not offered outside of Fantasy Grounds. This seems like it fits that criteria.

Cheers,
    JPG

Ah oki, thanks for your answer, then I feel released I will update this when I was able to solve the small issues mentioned above but I am not sure when I will have done that because I never have done something like this and I have to work a lot at the moment

I've now changed the font and the modifier box in the mixed theme (to the standard definitions of the leather theme) I tried to change the font in the other theme, too, but somehow it does not work although I try there the same. I also still do not know how to fix the issue with the close buttons

Hi all

Sadly I do not have much time to work into this, therefore I made a minimal solution (there were still a lot of issues with the fonts etc.) I just changed the background, chat panel, the background of the sidebar and the hotkey boxes of the Dungeon Theme to the ones of the Leather theme This worked perfectly and by this avoid the issues mentioned before and I got the theme I basically wanted to make. I attach it here

Please inform me when there are any issues

Have a nice start of the week

Best,

Kelrugem

EDIT: I added it to the first post with a picture
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Kelrugem; December 10th, 2018 at 15:57.

Great job converting this theme. The only thing that sticks out to me is the Special Abilities button isn't reskinned.

Thank you Yes, my knowledge about making themes is sadly not good enough which is the reason why I would suggest the mixed theme, there are gladly no problems In the pure leather theme are several problems which I want to fix when I get a better knowledge about this theme stuff To the button of "Special Abilities": In 5e there is not such a button which I could take sadly, but I rarily use that button. So you could take it off in the library or you take the mixed themes where all buttons do have the standard non-leather style

The theme now also works in FGU (I hope)

Not at my PC to check at the moment, but would this work for Pathfinder 2e with minimal editing?

Quote Originally Posted by Surge View Post
    Not at my PC to check at the moment, but would this work for Pathfinder 2e with minimal editing?
    Should be, I think I actually uploaded once the same theme but for PF2 somewhere, maybe this version here already (one just needs to add PF2 as allowed ruleset) But not sure whether it fits the aesthetics (and I am also not yet sure whether it needs an update after the upcoming big patch)

Thread Information