DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Bump due to updates
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Hey we just spoke on Discord, wittyName =)

HI I am interested in this if there is still place, hook me up if got space.

Bump, due to RL down to 4 reliable players. Looking for 2 to 3 more to try out. Currently just hit level 3, have eldricht knight, dragonmarked cleric of vol, wild sorcerer, and a warforged warlock of tome.

We will be playing today, in approx 1.5 hours from now.
    Last edited by Mgrancey; January 6th, 2019 at 19:37.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Approximately how long are each of your sessions?

Quote Originally Posted by Mgrancey View Post
    Bump, due to RL down to 4 reliable players. Looking for 2 to 3 more to try out. Currently just hit level 3, have eldricht knight, dragonmarked cleric of vol, wild sorcerer, and a warforged warlock of tome.

We will be playing today, in approx 1.5 hours from now.

3 to 4 hours, depending on a good stopping point. I try to run no later than 4 hours.
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Mgrancey View Post
    3 to 4 hours, depending on a good stopping point. I try to run no later than 4 hours.
    I figured as much. Unfortunately I've got a game that starts at 7:30 EST, so it'd be impossible for me to really commit to your game as our finish time would run past my current start time, which bums me out, because I absolutely love Eberron and would love a chance to play

Husband and I would be interested if you have room for two more players?

Sent you a PM
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information