5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Need help with getting my Ultimate License key on my laptop

Ok, here is the situation. I have two laptops. My original laptop was where I bought all my FG content, and unfortunately, that was all done through Steam. I purchased the ultimate license, but I don't remember synching the account. I hadn't run any games as a DM where I would realize if it was showing or not. Don't remember if I had the prompt when loading saying "Upgrade to Ultimate" at the bottom.

Now I bought a new laptop and downloaded FG on there as well, and when I loaded the game the first time I got a prompt with 2 keys. One for the FG program itself and the second for my Ultimate license. I copied the first one to my clipboard and inserted it into the settings area under the license key. Exited and reloaded and got that prompt again, so then I copied the ultimate key and pasted it into the Lite to Full key. I think that was wrong as it wasn't recognizing the license still. So I pasted the ultimate key into the license key box in settings. That worked.

But now I turned off that pop up box on the new computer with the key, saying don't show it to me again, and I don't have access to the key to paste into the settings of my original computer, so that computer still thinks I'm under standard. My receipt email from Steam does not include the key and I don't see anywhere where I can recover this to use with my old computer.

Can you help?

Welcome to the forums and FG community!

The key is in your Steam store page in the steam app. You only need the Ultimate Key in the settings.

On Steam click on Fantasy Grounds then click on the CD Key on the right hand menu in Steam to get your key. Copy/paste that into the top box in settings - leave the second box blank. The click on update. Oh, and make sure your username and password are correct too.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Nope, all I have is:
    Purchased DLC will automatically be added. You can find it on the Library page of the base game.

Fantasy Grounds - Ultimate Upgrade $109.99
    Fantasy Grounds - D&D Elemental Evil Player's Companion $2.99
    Fantasy Grounds - D&D The Tortle Package $9.99

and then it gives me my cc info and total and an invoice number.

Just follow what Zacchaeus said. You should only enter the "Ultimate Upgrade Key" into the first License Key field, and the Lite to Full Key field should be blank. Then, run a new update.

Regards,
    JPG

No, in the Steam App, not an email or a webpage.
    Untitled.png

Thread Information