DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Can't edit my custom modules

I just tried going back into my -dev campaign to make a few edits to the module I created. When I click on the library button in the right hand pane I get an error message: "Script Error: [string "library_booklistentry"]:1: bad argument #-1 to 'getModuleInfo' (string expected, got nil)" , the thumbnail associated with the module is missing and I don't have the buttons to let me edit the module (create new or delete existing sections) or create a new module. The thumbnail still shows in when I open my regular campaign in which my created module is used. Was the functionality to create (pseudo) reference modules in the FG interface removed?

Ruleset? Have you tried turning off all extensions to make sure an outdated extension isn't the problem? I am not sure what buttons you are expecting on your module. In any ruleset I know, a dev campaign is no different than any other campaign and should have the same buttons available on right side. (well, you can control which buttons area available in the library window).

The ruleset is Savage Worlds. I have created multiple setting books within the interface which allowed me to produce something such as shown in the example pic. The button missing in question is similar to the one that appears at the bottom of the Items window; the little brown circle with the slash in it labeled edit list. That same button used to appear in the interface for the library that let you add "pages" to your book of different types like the table shown in the pic. Now I can't edit that table, or any other page in my existing modules, nor change the page order, or add new pages; all things I have previous been able to do in the interface without resorting to getting into XML editing.
    FantasyGrounds_2018-10-12_08-59-26.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by mac40k View Post
    That same button used to appear in the interface for the library that let you add "pages" to your book of different types like the table shown in the pic.
    It still should appear... if you install and enable this extension: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post152731
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Doh! I have that extension already. Apparently I disabled all my extensions at some point to test something and missed re-enabling this one. Thanks Trenloe!

Thread Information