DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Thank you all very much for the kind words!

I personally think it's very cool that even the developers go out of their way to say hello to someone! I look forward to hopefully getting to know you all! If I have any questions, I'll make sure to send them towards someone here who thinks they can answer them, and watch the guides posted! Maybe I'll even get to do a game or two with some of you at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorivity View Post
    Thank you all very much for the kind words!

I personally think it's very cool that even the developers go out of their way to say hello to someone! I look forward to hopefully getting to know you all! If I have any questions, I'll make sure to send them towards someone here who thinks they can answer them, and watch the guides posted! Maybe I'll even get to do a game or two with some of you at some point.
    Good Day Sori

When asking questions one of the things I learned is to make sure you let everyone know what game system you are asking for as FG covers so many different games. 5E, Pathfinder, 3.5, Starfinder, Castle and Crusades, gosh just too many and they all have their quirks to them But never feel like a question is not worth asking

And this is by far the best message board I have ever seen when it comes to helpfulness and courtesy

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkon View Post
    Good Day Sori

When asking questions one of the things I learned is to make sure you let everyone know what game system you are asking for as FG covers so many different games. 5E, Pathfinder, 3.5, Starfinder, Castle and Crusades, gosh just too many and they all have their quirks to them But never feel like a question is not worth asking

And this is by far the best message board I have ever seen when it comes to helpfulness and courtesy
    I think Pathfinder will probably be the one I use the most, but I've also done some Exalted, and wouldn't mind trying out D&D again! I will keep that in mind though, so thank you for the reminder! I might have forgotten otherwise.

I think Pathfinder will probably be the one I use the most, but I've also done some Exalted, and wouldn't mind trying out D&D again! I will keep that in mind though, so thank you for the reminder! I might have forgotten otherwise.
    While 5E and PF are by far the most popular, there are other games being played with FG - like quite a few other games our game of Star Frontiers is being streamed on Twitch (links below) if people want to see something "different"
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Exalted doesn't have its own forum, but if you ask in the "CoreRPG and other systems" forum, that's where people are most likely to be able to help answer your questions.

Lots of great videos here. Also a great teaching community at here: https://discord.gg/Ew6nYyw

Thread Information