FG Spreadshirt Swag

<HR> Tag - Horizontal Rule?

Is it possible to embed a horizontal rule element <hr> in the text?
    I am a Slow Processor, who soaks in the data, thinks, stares, tries to make sense of what I am seeing, hoping for a breakthrough. All around are snappier brains, busy being dazzling, but not mine, which just plods on until it finally sees something special, hiding in plain view.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    it is not.
    Ok, Thanks. Can I ask your opinion then? The source material has a thematic change in the text...a sidebar on the page. Is there a standard or best practices for incorporating these when converting to a FG module?
    I am a Slow Processor, who soaks in the data, thinks, stares, tries to make sense of what I am seeing, hoping for a breakthrough. All around are snappier brains, busy being dazzling, but not mine, which just plods on until it finally sees something special, hiding in plain view.

Blog Entries
    If you are doing a reference manual then you can use referenceblocks.
    You can also embed an image of a HR inline to give the same appearance.
    When doing it via Story try using the Author extension.

Blog Entries
    When I do them without a reference manual, I just do the sidebar as it's own story entry and then number and link it appropriately.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by romelwell View Post
    Is it possible to embed a horizontal rule element <hr> in the text?
    A bunch of spaces, select and CTRL+U to underline. It won't ever fully resize to the edges if the user resizes the story entry to be very wide, but you should be able to get a good break effect with 30-40 spaces.

Quote Originally Posted by romelwell
    Can I ask your opinion then? The source material has a thematic change in the text...a sidebar on the page. Is there a standard or best practices for incorporating these when converting to a FG module?
    If it's a medium to large sidebar, put it as a separate story entry and link as Lord Entrails mentions. If it's a small amount of text I put it at the foot of the story entry with a heading which mentions it's a sidebar - the format of that heading I select based off the other text.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information