5E Character Create Playlist

Updated AFF Ruleset

Rather than post individual questions in individual posts, i might just have this one thread. I have decided to work on an AFF ruleset to teach myself how it all works. I have used the GURPS 4e ruleset as a base (thank you to that developer!) so that i don't have to do it all from scratch.

[If anyone with the right skills want's to chip in, i can certainly send plenty of digital and/or printed books their way...]

I have managed to set it up so that the Stats are there and rolls are made properly. I have also managed to get the Skills frame done and although it is not perfect yet, it is functional. I will worry about the tweaks later.

I am now setting up the "attacks" frame. I can get the name and points elements set up OK. But when i add in a rollable button to the windowclass definition, it appears but is not clickable. Can someone explain what it is in the script that makes it rollable?

Will probably help if i post the code:

<windowclass name="char_language">
    <margins control="0,0,0,2" />
    <sheetdata>
    <button_charroll>
    <rollable_button_skill />
    <anchored>
    <top offset="2" />
    <left offset="5" />
    </anchored>
    </button_charroll>

<genericcontrol name="rightanchor">
    <anchored height="0" width="0">
    <top />
    <right />
    </anchored>
    </genericcontrol>
    <button_idelete name="idelete">
    <anchored>
    <top offset="2" />
    <right parent="rightanchor" anchor="left" relation="relative" offset="-5" />
    </anchored>
    </button_idelete>

<number_charpointfield name="level">
    <anchored width="20" height="20">
    <top offset="2" />
    <right parent="rightanchor" anchor="left" relation="relative" offset="-5" />
    </anchored>
    <tabtarget prev="written" next="name" />
    </number_charpointfield>
    <string_textlistitem name="name">
    <anchored height="20">
    <top offset="2" />
    <left offset="5" />
    <right parent="rightanchor" anchor="left" relation="relative" offset="-10" />
    </anchored>
    <tabtarget prev="points" next="spoken" />
    </string_textlistitem>
    </sheetdata>
    </windowclass>

To initiate a roll (action) there will be some code within the button for the button press event onButtonPress. Look in the button templates to see what code is there.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    To initiate a roll (action) there will be some code within the button for the button press event onButtonPress. Look in the button templates to see what code is there.
    Ah, thank you for that. I assumed there would be code somewhere!

Thread Information