STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Blog Entries
    edit --- Ninja'd by the Trenloe.
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Run an update. Then revert the modules (not the ruleset) - go to the module activation screen, open the modules and then right-click on the module thumbnail image - if you have a "revert" open, select it to reset the module to the latest data. If there is no revert icon when the module is open, then you have the latest data already.
    I don't get a revert option and all my images are still in my tokens folder.

Yeah, I've just ran an update and the only package that updated was Pulp Cthulhu. The other 7e modules didn't update and still have the images in the tokens directory within the module.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

This should be fixed with today's update. Look for the Tuesday Update post to know when it goes through.

This has gone through in the Tuesday Update, unfortunately you may have to delete your campaign's cache in order to remove the images from the tokens folder. Reverting the modules may not be enough.

Well, the good news is that the images are out of my tokens folder. Bad news is I have no images at all in my images folder.

These products have been pushed to TEST with fixes. Check them out and if they no longer have issues after reverting and clearing campaign cache, let us know and we'll push a hotfix on Thursday 10/4/2018.
    Last edited by lokiare; October 3rd, 2018 at 15:01.

We've gone ahead and pushed these fixes to the LIVE channel as they appear to work. You may have to go into "%AppData%\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds\campaigns" and into your campaign folder, delete all of the session.xml files. Then go into the moduledb folder and delete the three offending module files (all .xml). This should fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by lokiare1 View Post
    We've gone ahead and pushed these fixes to the LIVE channel as they appear to work. You may have to go into "%AppData%\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds\campaigns" and into your campaign folder, delete all of the session.xml files. Then go into the moduledb folder and delete the three offending module files (all .xml). This should fix the problem.
    Still no images for me. What module files am I suppose to delete? I don't want to mess anything up.

Blog Entries
    I dont believe images will be in images.
    Images for these core CoC reference products never did show in images.
    In the near future I will update the reference manual in a way that will allow the images to be more accessible and will update here.

Thread Information