FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Investigators Handbook artwork in TOKENS FOLDER!!

so, for some reason all the images for the investigator's handbook are showing up in the tokens bag instead of the images tab. Anyone else experiencing this strangeness?

Is it possible someone could fix this with an update?

Weird. Looks like it's the same for the "Call of Cthulhu 7e" and "Call of Cthulhu 7e Pulp Cthulhu" modules too.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Same story.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Yeah... some form of madness seems to have infected CoC recently...
    Investigating...
    Be careful out there.

Be sure to point out to us all the madness you have seen in there, so we can all enjoy our sanity roll

Blog Entries
    That's not good. I'll bubble this up to James to track down. I did see a recent update on CoC that seemed unplanned. It looks like we might want to roll that back.

I've reverted to the previous version. Let me know if there are still problems after you run a Fantasy Grounds update and revert the Call of Cthulhu 7E ruleset modules and the Pulp modules.

Quote Originally Posted by lokiare1 View Post
    I've reverted to the previous version. Let me know if there are still problems after you run a Fantasy Grounds update and revert the Call of Cthulhu 7E ruleset modules and the Pulp modules.
    Not exactly sure how to revert to a previous version of a specific rules set, could you possibly tell me how? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Captcorajus View Post
    Not exactly sure how to revert to a previous version of a specific rules set, could you possibly tell me how? Thanks
    Run an update. Then revert the modules (not the ruleset) - go to the module activation screen, open the modules and then right-click on the module thumbnail image - if you have a "revert" open, select it to reset the module to the latest data. If there is no revert icon when the module is open, then you have the latest data already.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information