FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Time spot for me as well. Monday’s would work great but I am at work during that time. Just saw you posted Sunday night game. That would work for me but not the time. Hit me up if you end up changing the time or date again. I am an experienced starfinder player but new to fg. Groups are very hard for me to find here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerddad88 View Post
    It seems like we will be doing Sunday nights at around 8pm mountain time. If that works with you, we can get this going in a couple weeks. I am new to Starfinder and Fantasy grounds too, but we will get this down. Fantasy grounds seems pretty easy to run from all the tutorials and messing around I've done.
    I'm good with that time and day, I think that is 6pm PST, let me know what I need to do and such to get started. PM me with details. Don't want to date myself but I've played and GM'd Top Secret, Gamma World, D&D, and Alternity. It's been awhile.

Hello. I am interested in joining the game. I am new to FG, but have experience in local sessions and other tabletop sites. My Starfinder experience is limited to a few sessions in a homebrew game, but I've been looking to join a group for the Dead Suns AP. I own the corebook for quick reference, and wouldn't need much guidance in character creation and gameplay. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Thank you.

ok Nerddad88 what's the verdict? Still happening?

hey i would be interested in joining i tried using a web clock so im an hour ahead if that's right if you wouldn't mind doing closer to 8:30 so i could get home and take my dog out i could join it would be my first time playing and ill be getting fantasy grounds officially next Friday i still only have the trial.

I am also interested in becoming a player. I am familiar with Pathfinder, and a little bit of Starfinder. I am brand new to FG, but I am definitely interested. Please let me know how to proceed, if you are interested in having me as a player.

did you find enough players/ if not may i join?
    Ultimate License holder.

Cluster bombing from B-52s is very, very accurate. The bombs always hit the ground.

I am interested, but I have no exp. with FG or starfinder. I do however have about 30years of RPG exp. Played almost every rpg game TSR put out. If I was selected the first thing I would do is purchase the starfinder players hand book to prepare. I have been on roll 20 for 2years now and have been in some long term games. One went for a year and 2months, one I am still in is coming up on a year, and another lasted 10 months. I am in the pacific time zone and lokking to fill in that sunday time slot. thank you.

I'm interested, have Discord, and can make that time slot.

Never played Starfinder before, but have played a little Stars Without Number and a lot of Pathfinder. Also, I'm super-new to FG having only the demo version for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarian View Post
    UK Players .... this is an 8pm start to 11pm/midnight.
    https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...3&p1=3267&ah=4
    8pm Roswell (mountain Time) is 3am in London

Thread Information