DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Really nice work on the conditional saves!

Hey sorry to post in a row! Just wanted to add some insight here!

1) I think would be nice if we had "bleed" as a type of damage

2) Would be possible to create an effect that interacts with all proficiency checks? Like PROF: -1 ? There are some effects that decrease your proficiency, so affects all Rolls, AC and DC, Saves

Hmm, nevermind, ya that needs to be done separately at the moment.
    Last edited by Mentalic; October 5th, 2018 at 15:01.

Quote Originally Posted by dantedoom View Post
    Hey sorry to post in a row! Just wanted to add some insight here!
    No worries, it's cool.

1) I think would be nice if we had "bleed" as a type of damage
    Done. With the next release.

2) Would be possible to create an effect that interacts with all proficiency checks? Like PROF: -1 ? There are some effects that decrease your proficiency, so affects all Rolls, AC and DC, Saves
    Good idea. Let me think on that... Do you have some examples of the rules/action/spell/feat/whatever that reduces the proficiency bonus please?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Datalore View Post
    Enervated I think
    Thanks. That's a condition, and so would be covered by the "enervated" condition (when it's coded).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Also, something to lower spell DCs would be good.

Also, something to lower spell DCs would be good.
    Examples that cause this please. Thanks.

From the FAQ:

Do conditions that penalize my checks also penalize my DCs?

Yes. Any condition that imposes a penalty on all your checks also applies to your DCs. For example, frightened causes you to take a conditional penalty to your checks, so your AC would take the penalty as well. In this case, specifying “and saves” caused undue confusion—we’ll keep this in mind to ensure the wording of all such conditions will be clearer in the final text.

From the FAQ:

Do conditions that penalize my checks also penalize my DCs?

Yes. Any condition that imposes a penalty on all your checks also applies to your DCs. For example, frightened causes you to take a conditional penalty to your checks, so your AC would take the penalty as well. In this case, specifying “and saves” caused undue confusion—we’ll keep this in mind to ensure the wording of all such conditions will be clearer in the final text.
    Thanks for that.

This is getting complex... :/

Thread Information