DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Twitch Brodcast

Twitch Brodcast

Hi Everyone,

You may be interested (and you may not) in the fact that we are broadcasting our Star Frontiers Alpha Hawks game on Twitch this coming Sunday at about 05:00 UTC. We will be using a little bit of Syrinscape integrated into Fantasy Grounds - not much, because I'm still working on the Ruleset, but some, and we'll be using more and more in future broadcasts (assuming we don't stuff things up completely and people are at least mildly interested.

The vids will also go up on YouTube (eventually).

So if you're interested come on over to twitch.tv/dulux_oz on Sunday - we generally have a blast gaming and we hope you'll enjoy things as well.

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Blog Entries
    And if you want to catch up with what has happened in game so far, you can read the session 0 wrap up here; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post341838

And if you keep going a few posts after that, you can see the start of Cereeze's diary.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

so i can find it after ATFG, will it be in Tabletop RPGs or Fantasy Grounds category?

Blog Entries
    Its currently set for Fantasy Grounds category.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information