5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Ruleset loading script that is not present

I'm trying to make a ruleset hacking and slicing around. Now I loaded up an older version I was working on and get a lua error on a file that is not even where it is suppose to be. It says there is a"script error string "/common/script/number_linked.lua" 23:Attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value. I go to this location in my ruleset and there is no such file. I did a search with notepad++ in my ruleset directory and there is not mention of number_linked.lua. I do a search of my entire ruleset directory and find the file referenced in another old attempt but not in the current ruleset I am editing. Any idea what could be causing this?

If you use the importruleset tag in your rule set, such as layering on top of CoreRPG; then you will need to check those rule sets as well. In this case, that script is in the CoreRPG ruleset.

Regards,
    JPG

Never mind I think I figured it out. Early morning for me, after about 3/4 of my coffee I built it off the core rpg ruleset which has the file in it. I just initized the variable in my rulset to make it go away.

Thanks for the quick reply

Thread Information