5E Character Create Playlist
Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last
    and SHTF as Reddit made a course correction in /r/roll20 ...

https://old.reddit.com/r/Roll20/comm...ation_changes/

We have asked the mods of /r/lfg to step in and become the new moderators of this community. We leave it up to them to decide the rules of this community going forward, and have removed all Roll20 staff from the moderation team of this subreddit.

according to this video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LOo5FXf8Vk ) it seems MapTools and Fantasy Ground can now be discussed on the roll20 subreddit in comments to things... like if someone were to comment, "You know if you are tired of abuse from roll20 you could always use Fantasy Grounds instead."

(I assume memes are allowed round here?)
    Last edited by shadzar; September 27th, 2018 at 19:40.

It was about time for some damage control measures to kick-in.

PS: If this is Nolan, who is the guy with the pink hair and piercings that I glimpsed on some streams?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    PS: If this is Nolan, who is the guy with the pink hair and piercings that I glimpsed on some streams?
    Adam Koebel, co-creator of the failed RPG, Dungeon World; and DM for the lapsed king of D&D streams on Twitch, itmeJP. I think Adam is just a face of "diversity" for roll20. Some say he is employed there, others say he just heavily promotes it, but he did run Yawning Portal in part on the roll20app twitch account.

Adam Koebel is like the Dave Middleton of roll20, since thedigitaldm does most of the Twitch related things for FG (except for Fantasy Ground Fridays where Doug actually hosts on the twitch.tv/FantasyGrounds Twitch account), and Adam speaks on behalf of roll20 on Twitch.

it was rare to ever see Nolan stream, so Doug is a more....um. what is the word? visable and approachable person as far as a "streamer" is concerned.

Just don't ask when FGU is coming out on FGF streams because "Soon(TM)" is the answer, same as given around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I think he was merely saying that if you have already paid for a license, it no longer fits that criteria. So, maybe a clarification is that if the servers go down, the functionality is only minimally impacted for people who have purchased.
    Thanks for that JPG, you are correct. I thought it would have been obvious in my post where I refered to needing a license to do the things everyone else had been pointing out. These are the facts of the matter, with a license nothing is crippled, nothing is rented. This was, sadly, ignored by some.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shadzar View Post

(I assume memes are allowed round here?)
    @shadzar, we would prefer for you not to include Memes, pictures or comments directly targeted at any person in particular. While we don't mind debate, we want to stay above anything resembling a personal attack.

Typically we use images to illustrate a function or an error we are seeing, or a cool map or portrait we want to show off.

The image below can be considered one of a function and error...

oh fine.. i guess the meme isnt needed since TheQuartering and Taking20 just lit into the roll20 storm.

If Disney owned WotC the D&D license granted to roll20 would be revoked. Let’s see if Hasbro will react. We live in very sensitive times...

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    If Disney owned WotC the D&D license granted to roll20 would be revoked. Let’s see if Hasbro will react. We live in very sensitive times...
    So you are right equating roll20 to Roseanne Barr? a complete PR nightmare to distance yourself from.

Thread Information