DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Question, how do you delete a link?

I am starting to create my own story, with lots of images and maps created in dungeon painter.

In the story tab I have added several links... how do you delete a link if you have made a mistake?

I dont want to delete the image, I just want to remove it from that part of the story, I want to remove the link I added to the story

Change the paragraph type, usually to "Body". Info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ed_Text_Fields
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Change the paragraph type, usually to "Body". Info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ed_Text_Fields

Thank you, you are my new hero, I will name my next child Trenloe

Quote Originally Posted by DwightLee View Post
    Thank you, you are my new hero, I will name my next child Trenloe
    I won't believe it unless there's a photo!

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I won't believe it unless there's a photo!

I am 63 years old, the odds arent that great, I make that offer to a lot of people

I absolutly love that change the paragraph type with control keys. It's the business, makes data entry so convenient. Coupled with emacs to reflow text copied from a pdf, it is really powerful.

Blog Entries
    Most links you can simply backspace off as well. However, Trenloe's method is the best way to remove them.

FG Con 13 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - October 12-14 2018
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.
    My Blog
    Technical Administrator for Fantasy Grounds College
    Holder of the "Ultimate License" | Allower of Demo Players!
    GM of Nephilim Wars - 5E Post Apocalyptic Campaign
    DM of Destiny Calls - 5E Homebrew that includes Waterdeep: Dragon Heist

It is also a good way to remove a link when you drag and drop it onto the wrong text.

Trust me... I am getting good at that.
    Proud Ultimate License Holder
    Also have bought a lot of other 5E and other , incl. Savage Worlds, Mutants & Masterminds, and Pathfinder 2e
    Central Time Zone (living in the USA, although born on the eastern shores of Canada)
    Have Played All D&D Editions except for 3/3.5 (am familiar with those rules, tho)

Yep, it works quite well, just not immediately obvious for someone just starting out.

Pleased with the result and thanks to all

I will undoubtedly have further questions as time goes on.

I ran the Phandelver campaign, had a great group of 4 players from around the world. Now preparing for my own campaign, something they dont know about or can research ahead of time as it will be original.

Using Dungeon painter for creating maps ( both overland and battle maps ), and downloading lots and lots of images to set the mood for an area, there are so many useful images scattered on the net, it is like a treasure trove.

Quote Originally Posted by DwightLee View Post
    Pleased with the result and thanks to all

I will undoubtedly have further questions as time goes on.
    No worries - glad we could help.

Keep asking questions! Except "What will I name my next kid?" - we have that locked in!

Thread Information