5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Froyo Baggins View Post
    I might be up for it. (I'm definitely up for it. My wife might not be up for me being up for it). Keep me posted!
    Quote Originally Posted by elmster01 View Post
    I would be interested, but would be my first time using fantasy grounds but I did buy the basic and use steam, have been playing since the 80's but live in northern maine and no in-person groups here
    Quote Originally Posted by Eshla78 View Post
    Hi I'm new to fantasy ground. Just switched over from Roll20. I have played a lot of 5e, but have never played AL. I would be interested if you still have room in your party.
    I'm waiting to see if any of my original invitees aside from BWS reply, but if I haven't heard from them by Monday, you're the next lot. As I previously mentioned, Session Zero a week from Thursday, we'll go over Adventurers League rules (although I invite and encourage you to download the free AL documentation and familiarize yourself ahead of time), and the first actual session will begin the following week. Remember that Discord for voice is an absolute must here.

Along with what, 90% of all their players? They messed up - big time.

Yes i am definitely interested. Will we need arcane, healing or tanking do you think?

bws
    I started using FG before the issues with Roll20 started up because a friend gifted it to me (price was keeping me away), but yeah, I canceled my subscription to Roll20 for good the other day, so I'm one of those carpet baggers. Sort of.

Anyway, in my experience, AL groups tend to be much more piecemeal than traditional adventuring groups in D&D because players tend to take a more "in it for myself" approach (the players, not necessarily the characters) as a response to the fact that since AL characters are portable, people don't expect to play with the same people from session to session. I'd strongly recommend that you guys try to put together a coherent party because, obviously, it makes overcoming challenges easier... but I'm not going to be forceful about it like I might with a normal campaign. Also in my experience, healers are almost never part of the equation in AL, so when one shows up at a table, they're usually an all-star (or maybe that's just my bias since my favorite 5e classes are Bard and Cleric).

I'll also be working in some role-play opportunities (largely in-between dungeons once we finish LMoP), so there will be value here for characters built to role-play

Okay will check in on Monday. To be honest was going to switch over even without them messing up. Someone pointed out the price difference in there books which basically made me more interested in FG.
    Last edited by Eshla78; October 4th, 2018 at 00:00.

If there is any room left please count me in

If there is any room left, I would be interested

Quote Originally Posted by KannibalAnimal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by abkmd011 View Post
    I'll be messaging people later today with the Discord and game links

Quote Originally Posted by Eshla78 View Post
    Okay will check in on Monday. To be honest was going to switch over even without them messing up. Someone pointed out the price difference in there books which basically made me more interested in FG.
    Quote Originally Posted by KannibalAnimal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by abkmd011 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by boydwsmith View Post
    Along with what, 90% of all their players? They messed up - big time.

Yes i am definitely interested. Will we need arcane, healing or tanking do you think?

bws
    If ya'll are still interested, this Thursday @6PM EST will be Session 0. Please respond to let me know if you're in, or if I need to recruit further. (I do have at least one other player already lined up, the guy who originally asked me to start this thing)

Yea I'm in if you will have me.

Are you still accepting more players? I am interested in join.

I am available at that time on Thursdays. I would like to join a handbook adventure if anything. As for entering a character I don't have the Volo's guide on the fantasy grounds account but I do have the hard book of it with me.

I am available tonight and weekday evenings though the later the better for me. I have no preference I have a level 1 drow ranger I would like to use but I could make a new character pretty quickly if the party is really lacking in one regard or another.
    Last edited by Lilly Fireblade; October 19th, 2018 at 02:31.

Thread Information