5E Character Create Playlist

Thread: LFG: Eberron

LFG: Eberron

Is anyone planning to run the Adventurers League Eberron content? The first adventure was just released. I'm a big fan of the Eberron setting and was wondering if anybody was going to get a game going!

I tried to run one today at noon eastern. I had 3 players, but one of them had tech issues so the table didn't make. I definitely want to run the whole series. I usually post my games over on www.alonlinetools.net, so keep an eye over there if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by timdog88 View Post
    I tried to run one today at noon eastern. I had 3 players, but one of them had tech issues so the table didn't make. I definitely want to run the whole series. I usually post my games over on www.alonlinetools.net, so keep an eye over there if you're interested.
    Sorry to hear your game fell through, but yeah I'm definitely interested if I'm available at the time(s) you run it. I love Eberron

I'm strongly considering running it and I was hoping it had already been converted to FG, though I'm currently not seeing it anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by dustem View Post
    I'm strongly considering running it and I was hoping it had already been converted to FG, though I'm currently not seeing it anywhere.
    Well, please keep me in mind if you ever do decide to run them

I am currently converting the first module over to fantasy grounds for running it, so may post a game in a week or 2

Quote Originally Posted by soulcat View Post
    I am currently converting the first module over to fantasy grounds for running it, so may post a game in a week or 2
    Please keep me in mind if you do 8)

Thread Information