5E Character Create Playlist

LFG 1030 PM EST - 5 AM EST Any day of the week.

I work from 2 to 10 PM EST and 6 to 2 EST so I am just looking to find a group to play with late at night so I can still enjoy some D and D. I am a committed player who loves to RP and do combat. I like to make strong heroic characters who tend to have deep backgrounds. Usually I will spend the first few sessions playing the character to decide if it is something I want to continue playing. Then I will make a background for that character or ask if I can make a different one or tweak the current one so I enjoy it more. I have been playing D and D off and on for 4 years or so. Almost exclusively on Fantasy Grounds so if you have new players I can try my best to help them. Anyways if I am a player that you may be interested in joining your new group or a group that is currently going I would love to meet you. Thanks!

I'd play with this guy, he's looking for exactly the same thing as me so this could be a two for one. ^.^

Id play with me too Im a bundle of fun. So hook us up darn it!

Blog Entries
    Guys - convert your availability to:

EST, PST, UTC (London), CET (Germany), JST (Japan), AEST (East Coast Aus) and NZT (New Zealand).
    This will help you spot games posted by GMs in other timezones that might fit your schedule.
    You game window is unusual where you are but fits in a common AUS gaming time for example.

Thread Information