5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Item: Identification option missing from Options.

If I start a new campaign I don't appear to have the Item: Identification option available. Am I missing something?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyjoos View Post
    If I start a new campaign I don't appear to have the Item: Identification option available. Am I missing something?
    Its now done item by item or npc by npc.

Thanks for the feedback. Currently all items are shared. How do I set it so that by default they are all unidentified?

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the feedback. Currently all items are shared. How do I set it so that by default they are all unidentified?
    Im not sure that you can.

You can't identify or unidentify items globally - only one at a time. When you say all items are shared, what items do you speak of. Apart from things in the PHB no items would or should be shared globally.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I should have said identified not shared. Currently all items are identified and I have to set them to unidentified every time I share them.

That's correct. The only exception is that magic items in the DMG default to not identified.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Darn. Guess I'll just have to remeber to keep clicking them windows before I share anything. Anyway, thanks for the feedback. It's appreciated.

If the DMG is setting to identify, try resetting the DMG perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    If the DMG is setting to identify, try resetting the DMG perhaps?
    The other way around. The DMG magic items are by default unidentified and no amount of resetting will change that.

Thread Information