FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Barbarians of Lemuria pre-gen's errors

I was re-loading my old BoL campaign to possibly do a one-shot and I received the following errors when I loaded the pre-gens:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_actor.lua"]:21: attempt to call field 'startsWith' (a nil value)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (normaldamagedice) in windowclass (charsheet_weaponitem)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (normaldamagedice) in windowclass (charsheet_weaponitem)

I've got CoreRPG v 3.3.6A nd BoL v 1.1.12.

I don't know if it disrupts any actual function because I can close out the error screens and go on.

Moved the thread to the house of healing.

You don't need to worry about Ruleset Warning messages, but errors should be investigated.

Hopefully one of the devs involved will pick this up soon...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

No rush on my part, Damned... Eventually I want to come back to it but I'm going to do a Savage Worlds one-shot this week.

Same problem here. Just bought the ruleset today and were a little bit angered because it's broken. But I see you were only just informed, so I will be waiting patiently.

Welcome to the boards, ErzdrakonMomo! Sorry it is on such a bad start.

Ah, it isn't that bad. The problem is known and damned seems to handle his rulesets very professional. So all is going fine and I'm going on to use MoreCore for the moment.

Also bought rule set today and received the same script error in the console: string "scripts/manager_actor.lua 21 attempt to call field 'starswith' ( a nil value ). This happens when I click the green plus arrow to add a new character and also when you try to add a new NPC.

Best Regards,
    Jerry

Hmmm... there still seems to be another error when you drag and drop a character to the combattracker. I don't know if it's just a message or so, but it's quite disturbing.

Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (active) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (token) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (tokenvis) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (link) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(activateactive) anchoring to an undefined control (rightanchor) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(activateactive) anchoring to an undefined control (rightanchor) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (friendfoe) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(arcane) anchoring to an undefined control (rightanchor) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(arcane) anchoring to an undefined control (rightanchor) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(hero) anchoring to an undefined control (rightanchor) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(hero) anchoring to an undefined control (rightanchor) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(hp) anchoring to an undefined control (rightanchor) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(hp) anchoring to an undefined control (rightanchor) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (activeicon) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (activeicon) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(sub_active) anchoring to an undefined control (active_spacer_top) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (frame_active) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (target_summary) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (effect_summary) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua"]:47: attempt to index global 'nonid_name' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_token.lua"]:80: attempt to index field 'tokenscale' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua"]:168: attempt to index global 'activatetargeting' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua"]:125: attempt to index global 'nonid_name' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua"]:47: attempt to index global 'nonid_name' (a nil value)
    Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (active) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (token) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (tokenvis) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (link) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (friendfoe) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(sub_active) anchoring to an undefined control (active_spacer_top) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (frame_active) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (target_summary) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (effect_summary) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)

Thread Information