5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LOOKING FOR PLAYERS; Lost Mines of Phandelver - D&D 5E

LOOKING FOR PLAYERS
    Lost Mines of Phandelver - D&D 5E
    Details
    Fantasy Grounds: Demo Version Ok
    Communications: Discord with Working Headset and Mic. We will be using Voice.
    Rule System: Dungeons and Dragons Fifth Edition
    Date(s): Last Sunday of each month starting 30th September
    Time: 12pm - 4/5pm West Coast -- 3pm - 7/8pm East Coast
    Party Size: 6
    Game Details: Lost Mines of Phandelver. Players will be using Pre-Gens. If the group works well we will continue on into another adventure arc.
    To Apply: Reply here and confirm you can do that schedule. Tell me a little about yourself.
    Last edited by damned; September 22nd, 2018 at 05:01.

I would like to join. I have been looking to play 'Lost Mines of Phandelver' for a while now.

I live in the Central Time Zone and those times would be good for me. I would even be ok with every Sunday.
    I am 45yo. I played with a group earlier in the year for a few months before it fell apart. Other than that I haven't played since the 80s unless you count crpg.

Since it has been so long since I've played I dont have any particular preferences regarding characters or play style. I'd be willing to pick up the last character once every one else has chosen. Got to learn it all.

Myself and an old gaming buddy of mine are interested in joining. We're veteran gamers, but brand new to Fantasy Grounds -- hopefully this won't be a problem. :-O

We both live in the Eastern Time Zone, and the last Sunday of the month from noon until 4pm is clear on our respective calendars through December. (When I imagine we'll be taking a wee Christmas break, anyway.)

More than likely I'll play a simple character, such as a fighter, to all the better acclimate to using Fantasy Grounds. However, I am willing to switch to a different class should that be necessary to maintain party balance.

I would be interested in playing. I live in the est tz. I've been playing dnd since 2nd (except 4th) and I would be willing to play whatever the potential party would need

There hasn't been a response from the DM. Is this game still on for today?
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

No. He sent a message in the Discord channel early this morning that his mother is in the hospital and that the game today is canceled. We will start the last Sunday of next month.

Thank you for your reply, Jafo. I see that he mentions use of Discord, which I have, but he didn't mention a channel, so I didn't think to look there. I'm presuming this is on the Fantasy Grounds College server? And, if so, what channel? And, if not, what is the server IP address?

Also, next Sunday I will be out of town for vacation, so I won't be able to participate then.

(And, also sorry that his Mum is in the hospital. i hope she'll be OK!)

Quote Originally Posted by mcoletti View Post
    Thank you for your reply, Jafo. I see that he mentions use of Discord, which I have, but he didn't mention a channel, so I didn't think to look there. I'm presuming this is on the Fantasy Grounds College server? And, if so, what channel? And, if not, what is the server IP address?
    He created his own server.
    https://discord.gg/wJCKjW

Thread Information