5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Chat box resize remains and Sound extension for MAC

Hey! I am completely new in Fantasy Grounds, bought Ultimate license and have a blast with it. But have two questions (i suspect more to come :-)) - what bothers me is adjusting EVERY time chat box. What I would wish is to set chat box once. And other boxes also. And when I am back, load my campaign, everything would be open in the same position. Is there some kind of extension or something that I can do for it?

Second - I found some how to for Sound extension (yes, I have also Syrinscape) - but I have iMac, so many of the apps I simply can't use... Any advice? Thanks a lot!

Hi Karpaccio welcome to FG.

To move the chat box right click on it and select 'Unlock Position'. You can then move and resize it to where you want. When you are done right click again and select 'Lock Position'. The new position should persist between sessions. All other windows with the exception of player selection should open in the position that you left them in when you last closed FG.

I#m not sure about the sound extension on a mac, so I can't help you with that one.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Oh, you are right, I am an idiot - had problem with resizing the whole FG window and that did that mess... Thanks a lot!

Welcome to Fantasy Grounds!

Syrinscape on Mac doesn't support the third party integration that the DOE sound extension relies on. Hopefully Syrinscape will provide this functionality in the future.

A good place to look for extensions is here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ity-Extensions Some of the "window" extensions may be of interest to you.

This one may be of interest too: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...aver-Extension
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hey, thanks a lot! Thats shame, because if turn on my Syrinscape, there is in option 3th party app integration... But that's not enough I suppose?

Quote Originally Posted by Karpaccio View Post
    Hey, thanks a lot! Thats shame, because if turn on my Syrinscape, there is in option 3th party app integration... But that's not enough I suppose?
    It doesn't work - confusing that the option is there. Info here: https://forum.syrinscape.com/t/so-is...onfused/3168/6
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Shame... Anyone tried that with SuperSirin BETA? If it works? On MAC? :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Karpaccio View Post
    Shame... Anyone tried that with SuperSirin BETA? If it works? On MAC? :-D
    You mean Master/Minion? If so, it is mentioned in that thread.

Oh, thanks... And one more question! I have enabled in setting critical hit and fumble... But, in modules, I have only that table for 4th edition. But I am running 5th. So, when i will miss, it will show me, the table cant be found. Any suggestion on to where to find it?

The icon saying "4E Fumble & Critical Tables" doesn't mean it's just for 4E. You can run these fine in 5E.

Also, if you're looking for any modules, check the sticky threads at the top of the forum for the RPG system you're interested in. Each will usually have a thread that lists modules for that RPG system. For example, the 5E module list is here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...munity-Modules

Thread Information