Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Hey there, would like to extend some interest. My name is Tearstone. I already have my own Twitch channel. (Haven't even made affiliate yet though. I actually have no life and have a wide-open schedule save for the evenings of Tuesday (I tend to watch Talks Machina). Wednesday evening from 6 PM Central to whenever I'm actually playing in another D&D game. Thursday evenings I'm usually watching Critical Role. Outside of those, generally there's nothing going on.

Computer specs: (The same as listed in my info card/panels on my channel)
    • Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1400 Quad-Core Processor (8 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
    • Memory: 8GB DDR4 RAM
    • GFX: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
    • Webcam: Logitech Lifecam 5000-HD
    • Monitor(s): ACER S240HL
    • Audio: Logitech G430 7.1 surround sound headphones
    • Tablet: Wacom Bamboo CTL-460
    • HDD: Main: 1TB Secondary: 1TB, Tertiary: 2TB

Further Notes:
    I have some experience and skill in graphic design and digital art along with a whole boatload of D&D related tools. I do have a Twitter following that can be leveraged some as well

Quote Originally Posted by Tearstone View Post
    Hey there, would like to extend some interest. My name is Tearstone. I already have my own Twitch channel. (Haven't even made affiliate yet though. I actually have no life and have a wide-open schedule save for the evenings of Tuesday (I tend to watch Talks Machina). Wednesday evening from 6 PM Central to whenever I'm actually playing in another D&D game. Thursday evenings I'm usually watching Critical Role. Outside of those, generally there's nothing going on.

Computer specs: (The same as listed in my info card/panels on my channel)
    • Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1400 Quad-Core Processor (8 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
    • Memory: 8GB DDR4 RAM
    • GFX: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
    • Webcam: Logitech Lifecam 5000-HD
    • Monitor(s): ACER S240HL
    • Audio: Logitech G430 7.1 surround sound headphones
    • Tablet: Wacom Bamboo CTL-460
    • HDD: Main: 1TB Secondary: 1TB, Tertiary: 2TB

Further Notes:
    I have some experience and skill in graphic design and digital art along with a whole boatload of D&D related tools. I do have a Twitter following that can be leveraged some as well
    Excellent.

Update:
    Still looking for members. See the OP for further details.

Hello! You may call me Jay. I am a college student living in Chicago. I have had moderate D and D experience playing with my friends (we are on a campaign right now). I am usually free on weekends, preferably Saturday, but if not, I can always do Sunday. I like to play trickster characters (arcane Rouge, Enchanters, etc). I have a blue Snowball mic, and a camera on my Acer Nitro 5 Laptop.

15.6" HD, antiglare screen provides graphics at 1366 x 768 resolution. Features LED-backlighting for a thinner and more energy-efficient design.
    Powered by 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8130U processor. Run multiple programs at once.
    8GB of memory is available. Expandable up to 16GB (additional memory sold separately).
    1TB (1000GB) hard drive offers a massive amount of storage space.
    Features Wireless-AC (802.11ac) technology for cable-free connectivity.
    Plays and burns CDs and DVDs.
    3-in-1 media card reader supports SD, SDHC and SDXC formats.
    Features 2 USB 3.1 ports to allow quick file sharing.
    USB 2.0 port for reliable transfers.
    Integrated widescreen, HD webcam features a digital microphone for video chats.
    Features Bluetooth® 4.1 wireless technology. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as phones, speakers and printers.
    Runs on Windows 10 Home.
    Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
    Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel Core, Intel Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Pentium Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.

Mbps download

Mbps upload
    Introduce yourself
    I am 22 years old currently living in Pennsylvania i'm in my first year of engineering school
    I've been playing D&D for about 15 years now I know that may sound hard to believe but I started with my mother when I was six I know how to play several systems including gures world of Darkness song of Ice and Fire RPG stars without numbers warhammer apocalypse world fallout PNP deadlands one piece D20
    I have experience as a player and deceit GM

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrin View Post
    I have my own twitch channel, but I want one separate for this group.

All 5 members will have the stream key, and will be able to stream on the channel themselves.
    be aware this is not something you should do lightly as it someone messes up in the group and gets the group channel banned, it could also affect your personal channel as the "group channel" account holder, you wold be in violation of "site ban evasion", as wold everyone else in the group.

do as you wish, but just making sure people know the risks of sharing your stream key with other people.

Still looking for players? I don't stream (no camera) but I am looking for a good game to join. I have an ultimate sub and all core books including Sword coast, volos and Xanathars! I prefer playing but can DM if needed! Not looking for money just a good game! I am open Sundays after 9am MST, please view my profile for about me info.

100mbs internet speed
    AMD 8300 8 core 3.3 GHz
    16 GB ram
    500 GB SSD
    1T HDD
    nvidia geforce GTX 1050
    Last edited by Damnit Dave; October 15th, 2018 at 20:47.

Update: I have a group of 4 players, those who have applied after the cutoff I'm putting you on a list of alternates I'll message first if someone needs to drop out.

I'll post any further info here as it comes up, as it pertains to player recruitment.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by confederation View Post
    15.6" HD, antiglare screen provides graphics at 1366 x 768 resolution. Features LED-backlighting for a thinner and more energy-efficient design.