5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    If you still have an opening, I would be interested in joining. I tend to enjoy the technical/mechanical bits more than character interaction, but I'm not completely averse to it. My first choice of class would be a Wizard, but if you already have that role filled, I could be a Fighter. I'm not too picky about race, but I usually go for variant Human for the Feat.

I would be interested in your game. I haven't yet played anything in FG, however I have over 30 years experience with pen and paper games. I am in the US Eastern time zone and work Fri-Mon 6pm to 6am. I would be available any day of the week. I have a limited account, but will be willing to upgrade when needed.
    I would be interested in any class and any race. What ever the group needs to round out the party
    Thanks, Jim.
    many a butt await my boot print

Me and my wife are very interested in joining this group. We are experienced 5E players, but new to Fantasy Grounds. I am an audio producer so I have a very high quality mic that we would be using so sounds quality wouldn't be an issue. We are also more than happy to fill in the gaps in the current party make up to make things run a little smoother. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thread Information